Law & Order SVU meets Death Wish
When a man’s daughter takes her own life in the aftermath of being raped at college, Michael Carson creates The Foundation to bring help and justice to victims of sexual assault and retribution to those who commit these heinous acts.
Can a man’s heart be judged ONLY by the experiences that created him? Can a line be drawn between the acts of an Angel of Justice and those of the demons he is fighting?
Let the Foundation for the Betterment of Man take you on a dark journey and just maybe . . . bring you back out the other side. You may survive the novel, but you’ll never be the same.
FBoM is an issue-oriented, fast-paced and thought provoking novel that is timely and relevant. EM Bosso has created complex characters, and his gritty writing makes for an extremely compelling read that you simply won’t be able to put down.
Praise for FBoM – The Foundation
- Every so often, I come across a book that blows all that monotony out of the water…I have to say that this one eclipsed them all.
- The fine line between appropriate punishment for heinous crimes and vengeance was explored skillfully while the underlying romance storyline was not forgotten.
- A dark, disturbing novel that everyone should read – men and women. [It] makes you think and question your own morals and priorities, hence the five stars.
- A powerful and sometimes deeply disturbing story as it deals with the reality of abuse, the consequences and the need for retribution. Complex characters and writing that felt raw and real. A book I won’t easily forget.
FBoM is available on Amazon and Kobo*
If you find yourself triggered by FBoM or someone you love needs help or support, please check out this PDF Resource Guide with clickable links. Bookmark or save for later.
We hope it helps.
* We can earn fees at no extra cost to readers who purchase items after clicking links on our site. Learn more.